Nationally Recognised Qualification
HLTDEN017 – Assist with administration in dental practice is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit of competency describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required for a dental assistant to assist the practitioner by managing appointments to suit the patient and the organisation, recording and reconciling payments, and maintaining patient records.
This unit applies to dental assistants who assist with administration in dental practice.
The skills in this unit must be applied in accordance with Commonwealth and State/Territory legislation, Australian standards and industry codes of practice.
- Communicate appropriately in a dental administrative setting
- Allocate appointments appropriate to patient and organisation requirements
- Process and reconcile patient accounts
- Maintain patient records
- Assist with Patient recalls
The Student must show evidence of the ability to complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the job role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!