Nationally Recognised Qualification
HLTDEN002 – Assist with dental radiography is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit of competency describes the skills and knowledge required for a dental assistant to prepare patients for dental radiography. It also describes the skills and knowledge to process and mount conventional dental radiographs.
This unit applies to dental assisting work.
• Ask the patient to remove items that may interfere with the radiographic examination, and offer appropriate explanation
• File equipment service records in a location within the surgery that can be readily accessed
• Store radiographic film, image receptors and chemicals in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
• Dispose of waste chemicals safely in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications and legislative requirements
The Student must show evidence of the ability to complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the job role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!