Nationally Recognised Qualification
Assist with Dental Radiography HLTDEN016 is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit of competency describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to prepare patients for dental radiography. It also describes the skills and knowledge to process and mount conventional dental radiographs.
This unit applies to dental assisting work under the instruction and supervision of the dental practitioner.
The skills in this unit must be applied in accordance with Commonwealth and State/Territory legislation, Australian standards and industry codes of practice.
- Ensure work surfaces are clean and dry
- Assist the practitioner in the implementation of safe work practices to minimise radiation risks to workers and to patients during procedure
- Process image as directed by practitioner
- Identify improvements in processing or mounting images to ensure quality criteria is met.
The Student must show evidence of the ability to complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the job role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!