Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCCSL002 Apply specialist interpersonal and counselling interview skills is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to use advanced and specialised communication skills in the client-counsellor relationship.
This unit applies to individuals whose job role involves working with clients on personal and psychological issues within established policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Identify communication barriers and use strategies to overcome these barriers in the client-counsellor relationship
• Identify points at which specialised counselling interviewing skills are appropriate for inclusion
• Identify and respond appropriately to strong client emotional reactions
• Identify and respond to the need for development of own skills and knowledge
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!