Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCCSL004 Research and apply personality and development theories is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to research key concepts and constructs of theories of personality and human development, and link those to counselling practice.
This unit applies to individuals whose job role involves working with clients on personal and psychological issues within established policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Identify and access sources of information on theories of personality and human development
• Analyse individual behaviour using theoretical concepts of personality and lifespan development
• Draw on theories to address specific client issues and challenges
• Identify and use opportunities to update and expand own knowledge of theory
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!