Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCCSM005 Develop, facilitate and review all aspects of case management is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to undertake case management meetings to plan, monitor and review service provision.
Workers at this level work autonomously and are responsible for own outputs within organisation guidelines.
This unit applies to work in a range of health and community services contexts.
• Implement appropriate processes to enable the client to set goals and participate in case management processes
• Determine and agree organisation, family and community needs, responsibilities and rights
• Assist clients to set and achieve realistic targets for change or action and to take personal responsibility
• Document all case work interventions in compliance with evidence based practice and confidentiality requirements
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!