Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCPRP001 Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify networking and collaboration needs and develop formal and informal partnerships to enhance service delivery and improve professional practice.
This unit applies to work in all industry sectors, and to individuals who take pro-active responsibility for improving collaboration between workers and organisations.
• Pro-actively initiate relationships with other inter and intra sectoral professionals and organisations
• Identify opportunities that meet client, personal and organisation goals
• Implement confidentiality measures that protect client, organisation and network
• Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of collaborations and make recommendations for action
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!