Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCCOM005- Communicate and work in health or community services is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, management and other industry providers.
This unit applies to a range of health and community service contexts where workers may communicate face-to-face, in writing or using digital media and work with limited responsibility under direct or indirect supervision.
• Communicate service information in a manner that is clear and easily understood
• Follow communication protocols that apply to interactions with different people and lines of authority
• Use communication skills to avoid, defuse and resolve conflict situations
• Seek feedback and advice from appropriate people on areas for skill and knowledge development
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!