Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCAGE003 Coordinate services for older people is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge to provide services to an older person. It involves following and contributing to an established individual plan.
This unit applies to workers in a residential or community context, or those in personal care or support services that work with older people. Work performed requires some discretion and judgement and is carried out under regular direct or indirect supervision.
• Identify and prioritise the needs, goals and preferences of the older person outlined in the individualised plan
• Support the older person to access community support agencies to facilitate the achievement of established goals
• Explain to all service providers the mechanism/s for providing feedback on the effectiveness of the individualised plan
• Support the older person to seek advice and assistance from relevant health professionals when their goals are not being reached
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
CHCAC318B Work effectively with older people
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!