Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCCSL001 Establish and confirm the counselling relationship is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to use a structured approach to counselling to determine, establish and confirm the nature of the counsellor client relationship according to the agency’s counselling model.
This unit applies to individuals whose job role involves working with clients on personal and psychological issues within established policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Select and use communication techniques that support the initial counselling session objectives
• Acknowledge and show respect for client’s immediate concerns
• Identify indicators of client issues beyond scope of own role and report or refer according to presenting issue and organisation requirements
• Make documented agreement with the client that addresses disclosure and organisation requirements
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!