Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCCCS006 Facilitate individual service planning and delivery is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to contribute to the development, implementation and review of individualised support.
This unit applies to workers in a range of community services and service delivery contexts. Work will involve collaborating with the person requiring support and other people involved in the support network. Service needs may be complex or multiple.
• Conduct interpersonal exchanges in a manner that develops and maintains trust and goodwill
• Liaise with the assessor of the person’s requirements prior to the planning session as required
• Conduct risk assessment specific to the person’s circumstances, discuss with person and work collaboratively to minimise risk
• Prepare reports and other documentation according to organisation requirements
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!