Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCCSL003 Facilitate the counselling relationship and process is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge to support clients to identify and work though concerns, and to manage the overall counselling process to its conclusion.
This unit applies to individuals whose job role involves working with clients on personal and psychological issues within established policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Follow the client’s story and stay with their perspective to assist the client to feel comfortable and express their concerns freely
• Assist clients to become aware of underlying issues where appropriate and begin to identify ways of dealing with them
• Review and compare own and client’s perceptions of the process and provide suggestions and advice in response
• Use the ending process to enable client to understand the nature and impact of earlier issues
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!