Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCADV001 Facilitate the interests and rights of clients is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to assist clients to identify their rights, voice their needs and concerns and realise their interests, rights and needs.
This unit applies to workers of all levels in a range of health or community services settings who provide services using a human rights based approach and have direct interaction with clients.
• Provide client with researched, relevant and timely information on their rights and responsibilities
• Support and encourage clients to exercise their rights and personal preferences without compromising their safety and that of others
• Monitor process and provide ongoing support and information to client
• Obtain feedback and identify opportunities for improvement to own work and action as appropriate
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!