Nationally Recognised Qualification
HLTWHS002 – Follow safe work practices for direct client care is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required for a worker to participate in safe work practices to ensure their own health and safety, and that of others in work environments that involve caring directly for clients. It has a focus on maintaining safety of the worker, the people being supported and other community members.
This unit applies to all workers who require knowledge of workplace health and safety (WHS) to carry out their own work, in both centre-based and home-based service provision.
• Follow workplace policies and procedures for safe work practices
• Follow manual handling procedures and work instructions for minimising manual handling risk
• Contribute to the development and implementation of safe workplace policies and procedures in own work area
• Reflect on own levels of stress and fatigue, and report to designated persons according to workplace procedures
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!