Nationally Recognised Qualification
HLTDEN010 – Implement an oral hygiene program for older people is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit of competency describes the skills and knowledge required to promote oral health for older people.
This unit applies to dental assistants and to other health care workers who are actively involved in promoting the general well-being of older patients through the promotion of healthy eating habits and good oral health.
• Identify oral health problems for older people and their relationship to general health problems
• Demonstrate an understanding of the economic and psychological factors that may affect the oral health of older people
• Provide appropriate information to patients and carers for healthy food habits that support oral health
• Assist patients or their carers to clean and maintain dentures
The Student must show evidence of the ability to complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the job role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!