Nationally Recognised Qualification
BSBMED301 – Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to understand and respond to instructions; to carry out routine tasks and communicate with a range of internal/external clients in a medical environment; and to use appropriate advanced medical terminology.
This unit applies to individuals who are skilled operators and apply a broad range of competencies in various medical administration contexts. They may exercise discretion and judgment using appropriate knowledge to provide technical advice and support to a team.
• Receive, interpret and document written and oral instructions using medical terminology
• Ensure own understanding of abbreviations for specialised medical terminology and associated processes
• Use appropriate medical terminology as directed, in oral communication with patients, fellow workers and health professionals
• Spell and pronounce medical terminology correctly
The Student must show evidence of the ability to complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the job role.
This Course has practical elements which will require the user to do some workplace observations in a work setting.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!