Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to research information about compliance and ethical practice responsibilities, and then develop and monitor policies and procedures to meet those responsibilities.
This unit applies to people working in roles with managerial responsibility for legal and ethical compliance in small to medium sized organisations. There may or may not be a team of workers involved.
• Access and interpret information relevant to area of work
• Clearly articulate and document policies and procedures to support legal and ethical practice in readily accessible formats
• Evaluate work practices for non-compliance on an ongoing basis, and implement modifications
• Identify and use opportunities to maintain knowledge of current and emerging legal requirements and ethical issues
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!