Nationally Recognised Qualification
HLTWHS001 – Participate in workplace health and safety is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required for workers to participate in safe work practices to ensure their own health and safety, and that of others.
The unit applies to all workers who require knowledge of workplace health and safety (WHS) to carry out their own work, either under direct supervision or with some individual responsibility.
• Identify existing and potential hazards in the workplace, report them to designated persons, and record them according to workplace procedures
• Identify and report incidents and injuries to designated persons according to workplace procedures
• Identify ways to maintain currency of safe work practices in regards to workplace systems, equipment and processes in own work area
• Contribute to the development and implementation of safe workplace policies and procedures in own work area
The Student must show evidence of the ability to complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the job role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!