Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCDIV003 Promote and manage diversity is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to evaluate and promote diversity in the workplace, and to contribute to the planning of diversity policies and procedures. This may apply to internal work practices or external service delivery.
This unit applies to individuals working in any type of leadership role across all industry sectors.
• Analyse how current diversity practice matches workplace objectives
• Identify and adapt professional development opportunities to address the needs of a diverse workforce
• Identify and/or develop and use resources that facilitate effective communication in the workplace
• Develop measures for evaluating the outcomes of workplace strategies, policies and procedures for diversity
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!