Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCCCS017- Provide loss and grief support is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to recognise and respond to the needs of people who are experiencing loss, grief and bereavement.
This unit applies to workers in a range of community services and health contexts.
• Identify situations where there may be risk to the health and/or safety of the person or other people and make appropriate referrals
• Select and use verbal and non-verbal communication approaches that acknowledge the individual’s emotional needs
• Identify and respond to the need for supervision and debriefing
• Review practices for continuous improvement
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!