Nationally Recognised Qualification
HLTAAP001 – Recognise healthy body systems is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to work with basic information about the human body and to recognise and promote ways to maintain healthy functioning of the body.
This unit applies to any worker who needs to use and interpret information that includes references to client anatomy and physiology.
• Correctly use and interpret health terminology that describes the normal structure, function and location of the major body systems
• Review factors that contribute to maintenance of a healthy body
• Evaluate how the relationships between different body systems affect and support healthy functioning
• Correctly use and interpret information that relates to the interrelationships between major components of each body system and other structures
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!