Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to evaluate and enhance own practice through a process of reflection and ongoing professional development.
This unit applies to workers in all industry sectors who take pro-active responsibility for their own professional development.
• Reflect on and recognise the effect of values, beliefs and behaviour in practice
• Devise, document and implement a self-development plan that sets realistic goals and targets
• Access and review information on current and emerging industry developments and use these to improve practice
• Regularly participate in review processes as a commitment to upgrading skills and knowledge
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!