Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCCSL005 Research and apply learning theories in counselling is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to apply theory underpinning behaviourism and social learning to formulate and monitor a program for behaviour change in a counselling context.
This unit applies to individuals whose job role involves working with clients on personal and psychological issues within established policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Identify and access sources of information on learning theories
• Identify and analyse the impact of modelling influences in a client’s environment to facilitate client change
• Identify change required to achieve identified outcomes and formulate and record a program for change
• Develop a process for program monitoring, recording and intervention, according to individual client needs
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!