Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCCSL005 Select and use counselling therapies is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to select and use different counselling therapies to meet client needs.
This unit applies to individuals whose job role involves working with clients on personal and psychological issues, within established policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Identify and consider co-existing issues in selecting courses of action
• Communicate details of therapies to be used with client using language the client understands and document in client records
• Use counselling skills appropriately in the context of each counselling modality and technique
• Maintain and enhance knowledge of emerging trends in use of counselling therapies
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
Pre-requisites: CHCCSL002 Apply specialist interpersonal and counselling interview skills
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!