Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCCCS023- Support independence and well being is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to provide individualised services in ways that support independence, as well as, physical and emotional wellbeing.
This unit applies to workers in a range of community services contexts who provide frontline support services within the context of an established individualised plan.
• Recognise and respect the person’s social, cultural and spiritual differences
• Provide support that allows the person to self-manage their own service delivery as appropriate
• Identify physical health situations beyond scope of own role and report to relevant person
• Identify any cultural or financial issues impacting on the person’s wellbeing
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!