Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCCCS025 Support relationships with carers and families is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to work positively with the carers and families of people using the service based on an understanding of their support needs.
This unit applies to workers across a range of community services contexts.
• Work in a manner that recognises and supports carer’s relationship with, and knowledge about, the person with support needs
• Support the person, carer and family to identify and use strategies that maximise positive aspects of change and transition
• Identify and respond to the need for services required by the carer to support the care relationship with the person
• Provide carers and families with information about carer support services
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!