Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCLEG001 – Work legally and ethically is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify and work within the legal and ethical frameworks that apply to an individual job role.
This unit applies to community services and health workers who play a proactive role in identifying and meeting their legal and ethical responsibilities.
• Identify, access and interpret sources of information about the legal requirements that apply to the work role
• Identify the scope and nature of own ethical responsibilities
• Use effective problem solving techniques when exposed to competing value systems
• Identify and take opportunities to contribute to the review and development of policies and protocols
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!