Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to work respectfully with people from diverse social and cultural groups and situations, including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.
This unit applies to all workers.
• Identify and reflect on own social and cultural perspectives and biases
• Identify and act on ways to improve own self and social awareness
• Where a language barrier exists, use effective strategies to communicate in the most efficient way possible
• Make an effort to sensitively resolve differences, taking account of diversity considerations
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!