We take your privacy very seriously, all the details which are collected by us for the purpose of enrolment and study are solely used for that purpose.
Information we require to supply our services.
1. When you first sign up or contract with HEALTH ACADEMY for our products or services, or when you make an inquiry about our services, we request information such as your name, address, telephone number, domain name, email, and type of industry you are in. We may also ask for your age and gender. The student is offered the opportunity to provide extra personal information relevant to the subject they are studying, as background information to inform HEALTH ACADEMY staff in a way that can improve the support provided to the student. HEALTH ACADEMY will make every effort to explain the pros and cons of providing such additional info, the fact that such information must be volunteered, and the fact that access to such information is only given to employees of HEALTH ACADEMY in line with laws which HEALTH ACADEMY is obliged to follow.
2. We may also monitor and/or record telephone conversations with you from time to time in order to train staff and to improve our service to you.
3. If you respond voluntarily to our surveys or other interactive communications, we collect the responses and use the information to improve the quality and range of Health Academy products and services.
How Do We Use Personal Information We Have Collected?
We collect and use your personal information to operate our website and deliver our services to you. We will use your personal information to provide you with:
- technical support
- billing and credit control
- sales support
- product upgrades and
- online products and services
You may stop the delivery of future promotional emails from by following the specific instructions in the email you receive. These instructions will tell you how to remove your name from our promotional email list. These instructions will appear at the BOTTOM of your email. If you experience technical difficulties with removing yourself from a list, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request removal from a list and/or future mailing.
We may use your personal information to:
contact you in relation to upgrading your use of our services, special offers (from us, or on behalf of third parties), with newsletters, surveys, and individual service audits.
We will treat all information we collect from you as strictly confidential. Health Academy does not rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. We will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, license, share or pass onto any third party (other than those who are contracted or supply services to Health Academy) any personal information that you may have provided to us unless we have your express consent to do so, other than in the circumstances set out in the next paragraph.
3.5 We will disclose your personal information, without notice or your consent, only if:
(a) we are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the laws, applicable code of conduct or legal process served on us in relation to our business or website;
(b) to protect and defend the rights or property of Health Academy;
(c) if we consider it necessary to do so in order to enforce or apply the terms of any of our agreements with you;
(d) if we sell our business or part of it; and
(e) in extreme circumstances, to protect the personal safety of users of Health Academy services, its website, our staff or the public.