Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
Counsellors are well sought after and the need for a good counsellor is increasing day by day. With the increase in people needing counselling for various issues this is a sought after career and good counsellors are highly successful. If you have a passion to help others, are a great listener, the friend who everyone comes to talk about their problems, You might have what it takes to be an excellent counsellor.
The CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling is an excellent qualification to practice as a registered counsellor. This Nationally recognised qualification will qualify you to set up your own counselling consultancy.
The course is done entirely online. So study while you work or from home to enter into your new career.
This is a Nationally Recognised Qualification recognised by the Australian Government so it is recognised anywhere in Australia and by all government bodies.
The below Units must be completed successfully for the award of the Certificate.
|Code Module Name|
Please click on the Unit name above for Individual unit Details.
Students are require to complete Performance Tasks with each Unit. For these Performance Tasks you can complete them with a Third Party assessor or with your tutor via Zoom.
Students who complete the CHC51015 – Diploma of Counselling might register as counsellors with these organisations
https://cpcaus.com.au/ – Certified Practicing Counsellors Australia
https://www.myiict.com/ – International Institute of Complementary Therapists (will be eligible to get Insurance to practice with IICT)
http://www.myacca.com.au/ – Australian Community Counselling Association.
http://qgca.org.au/ – Queensland Guidance and Counselling Association
Subject to change by the organisations.
To get a detailed brochure outlining everything email us at email@example.com
Pathways and Credits:
Pathway into the Bachelor’s degrees
- Bachelor of Community Welfare (3007268) – Credit granted: 8 units, of a total of 24 (33% of the course)
- Bachelor of Social Science (3001150) – Credit granted: 8 units, of a total of 24 (33% of the course)
- Bachelor of Social Work (3007316) – Credit granted: 8 units, of a total of 32 (25% of the course)
- This course has the scope to receive some credits towards the Bachelor of Health Sciences.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Successful completion of the course will enable you to work as:
- Registered Counsellor
- Specialised Counsellor – specialised in Counselling abused clients
- Relationship Counsellor
- Grief and Crisis Counsellor
- Child/Youth Counsellor
There are many other possibilities with this versatile course. Many of our students who do this course are either working already working in the industry and want to do a qualification to get a better role in this must sought after and rewarding industry.
Pathways to further study:
Upon successful completion of this course, you may progress to undertake further study in Bachelors in Counselling.
1 year full time or 2 years part time.
- There are no pre-requisites for the CHC51015 – Diploma of Counselling, However the ability to read, comprehend, discuss and analyse printed information in English and to write statements, solve basic problems and work effectively with clients, colleagues and supervisors are essential skills required to fulfil the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
- Monthly and Weekly payment plans available. Study from $50 a week.
- To Enrol in the Weekly Payment Plan Online Please Click Here
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!
To enrol via direct debit for the Weekly plan CLICK HERE – Please ensure that you mention the course name in the reference field.
To enrol via direct debit for the Monthly plan CLICK HERE – Please ensure that you mention the course name in the reference field.