Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
Counsellors are well sought after and the need for a good counsellor is increasing day by day. With the increase in people needing counselling for various issues this is a sought after career and good counsellors are highly successful. If you have a passion to help others, are a great listener, the friend who everyone comes to talk about their problems, You might have what it takes to be an excellent counsellor.
The CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling is an excellent qualification to practice as a registered counsellor. This Nationally recognised qualification will qualify you to set up your own counselling consultancy.
The course is done entirely online. So study while you work or from home to enter into your new career.
This is a Nationally Recognised Qualification recognised by the Australian Government so it is recognised anywhere in Australia and by all government bodies.
The below Units must be completed successfully for the award of the Certificate.
|Code Module Name|
Please click on the Unit name above for Individual unit Details.
Students are require to complete Performance Tasks with each Unit. For these Performance Tasks you may be required to complete them with someone else and either video or Audio record the task.
Students who complete the CHC51015 – Diploma of Counselling might register as counsellors with these organisations
http://www.myacca.com.au/ – Australian Community Counselling Association.
http://qgca.org.au/ – Queensland Guidance and Counselling Association
https://www.apacs.org.au/ -Psychologist and Counsellors in Schools Association (APACS), formerly the Australian Guidance and Counselling Association
Subject to change by the organisations.
To get a detailed brochure outlining everything email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful completion of the course will enable you to work as:
- Registered Counsellor
- Specialised Counsellor – specialised in Counselling abused clients
- Relationship Counsellor
- Grief and Crisis Counsellor
- Child/Youth Counsellor
There are many other possibilities with this versatile course. Many of our students who do this course are either working already working in the industry and want to do a qualification to get a better role in this must sought after and rewarding industry.
Pathways to further study:
Upon successful completion of this course, you may progress to undertake further study in Bachelors in Counselling.
1 year full time or 2 years part time.
- There are no pre-requisites for the CHC51015 – Diploma of Counselling, However the ability to read, comprehend, discuss and analyse printed information in English and to write statements, solve basic problems and work effectively with clients, colleagues and supervisors are essential skills required to fulfil the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
- Monthly and Weekly payment plans available. Study from $50 a week.
- To Enrol in the Weekly Payment Plan Online Please Click Here
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!
To enrol via direct debit for the Weekly plan CLICK HERE – Please ensure that you mention the course name in the reference field.
To enrol via direct debit for the Monthly plan CLICK HERE – Please ensure that you mention the course name in the reference field.