This is a self enhancement course in Personal Fitness. This is a great e-course to gain knowledge for the personal fitness of yourself and members of your family.
This course can be done both with complete admin support and tutor support from a professional as well as a self study course.
Want to be in the loop and get informed about the latest promotions about this course and also receive a FREE Health Article then click here.
- Reasons for Fitness – Basic components of physical fitness, reasons for fitness, fitness testing and evaluating endurance.
- Understanding your body – Body structure, cardio respiratory system and aerobic/anaerobic energy.
- Testing your fitness Part A – Types of fitness tests, differences due to age and gender and evaluating different types of fitness tests.
- Exercises for specific purposes – Types of exercise, developing physique, basic conditioning exercises, and exercises for specific problems.
- Nutrition and Weight control – Nutrition basics, weight control and planning a diet.
- Endurance and Suppleness – Assessing how supple your body is, exercises that increase suppleness.
- Home Medicine and First Aid – Basic first aid, acupressure and alternative vs mainstream medicine.
- Designing an Exercise Program – Designing a program, assessing fitness and designing an appropriate program.
Successful completion of this fully supported course will enable you to work as:
- Health Coach
- Fitness Coach
Please note that the self supported course which is $160 does not include Admin support or tutor support. If you want to do the fully supported course please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
100 hours of Study
The difference between a good course and a bad course lies in the way you are assessed. Our assessments are designed is such a way that the student feels confident to move forward in the course as they complete each assessment. The feedback from the tutor not only reaffirms the student’s learning process but also gives an opportunity to the student to interact with the tutor regularly. Students are never penalised when their assignment work needs to be improved, rather they are given constructive feedback and requested to resubmit the section where they need improvement. Students do their assignment work at their own pace within the course duration and are not restricted by any deadlines which is the beauty of self-paced learning. The assessments will make the certificate achieved more credible and valuable to the student.
This course has approximately 8-10 assignments and 1 exam to complete the course successfully. You can opt out of the exam and receive a Certificate of Participation.
We have upfront, monthly and weekly payment options for as little as $50 a week. You can enrol with the “Enrol Now” button for upfront and monthly payment options. For weekly payment option CLICK HERE TO ENROL. You could also enrol with the below direct debit link if you want to enrol with Direct Debit or Phone or Filling in the application form. Please email us using the ‘Enquire Now’ button or call us on 07 5689 1500 if you require any assistance. For credit card enrolments use the ‘Enrol Now’ button, for direct debit use the links below.
Unsure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly Course Counsellor! Call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire Now link. We are here to help!
To enrol via direct debit for the Monthly plan CLICK HERE– Please ensure that you mention the course name in the reference field.
To enrol via direct debit for the Weekly plan CLICK HERE– Please ensure that you mention the course name in the reference field