There are a range of basic functions that are common to most cells in the body, along with a range of specialist functions performed by specific cells or cell types. In this course, you’ll investigate a range of common processes, looking at how important systems are built, how they work, and how they affect the body as a whole.
Want to be in the loop and get informed about the latest promotions about this course and also receive a FREE Health Article then click here
The course covers:
- Cell Physiology
- Systems Physiology
- Cardiovascular Physiology
- Respiratory Physiology
- Renal Physiology
- Review basic functions occurring in the cells of the human body
- Review basic functioning of the tissues within the body such as bone and muscle.
- Describe the significant systems and the functions of those systems of the body.
- Describe the functional characteristics of the nerve cells and nervous system.
- Describe the functioning of hormones and how they control body functions.
- Describe the functioning of the heart, blood, and blood vessels in the cardiovascular system.
- Describe the significant functions of the body’s defence system and the cells of the immune system.
- Describe the significant functions of the respiratory system and the air passages and lungs.
- Describe the function of the kidneys and the renal system in the human body.
100 hours of study
The difference between a good course and a bad course lies in the way you are assessed. Our assessments are designed is such a way that the student feels confident to move forward in the course as they complete each assessment. The feedback from the tutor not only reaffirms the student’s learning process but also gives an opportunity to the student to interact with the tutor regularly. Students are never penalised when their assignment work needs to be improved, rather they are given constructive feedback and requested to resubmit the section where they need improvement. Students do their assignment work at their own pace within the course duration and are not restricted by any deadlines which is the beauty of self-paced learning. The assessments will make the certificate achieved more credible and valuable to the student.
This course has approximately 8-10 assignments and 1 exam to complete the course successfully. You can opt out of the exam and receive a Certificate of Participation.
We have upfront, monthly and weekly payment options for as little as $50 a week. You can enrol with the “Enrol Now” Button for upfront and monthly payment options. For weekly payment option CLICK HERE TO ENROL. You could also enrol with the below direct debit link if you want to enrol with Direct Debit or Phone or Filling in the application form. Please email us using the ‘Enquire now’ button or call us on 07 5689 1500 if you require any assistance. For credit card enrolments use the ‘Enrol Now’ button, for direct debit use the links below.
Unsure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly Course Counsellor! Call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire Now link. We are here to help!
To enrol via direct debit for the Monthly plan CLICK HERE– Please ensure that you mention the course name in the reference field.
To enrol via direct debit for the Weekly plan CLICK HERE– Please ensure that you mention the course name in the reference field